The best way to do camera calibration in a bullet-time installation is to use the digital one as explained here: https://xangle.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030572471 . If for some reason you prefer to go with manual calibration, here's the way to do it.
- Go in the calibration panel
- Click on trigger to have a reference shot of the calibration bar (as explained here)
- Scroll down to the camera list and click on the hand to manually calibrate
- Click the first marker top-right, bottom-left, then second marker top-right, bottom-left (As explained here: https://vimeo.com/295686367/6aae276387)
- Click on re-calibrate on this same page
- Make sure that "enable calibration" is checked (at the top of the page)
**Don't click on the big recalibrate button at the top of this module as this is going to try to automatically recalibrate ALL cameras**