Here are a few shortcuts to help you speed up your navigation inside Xangle Camera Server:
- ctrl-1, 2, 3: navigate the panels in the dashboard
- ctrl-shift-d: open console / debug panel
- ctrl-shift-k: reprocess video (great when you're testing your watermark, overlays, resolutions or ratios)
- ctrl-shift-e: open file explorer at the right folder (from any videos in the player)
- From the player, use left and right arrow to navigate between the shots. Use 0 (zero) to go back to the latest shot.
- ctrl-delete: archive the current shot (from the player or the sharing page). This is going to remove the shot from the player, but it is going to move the whole folder from /pictures to /archives only at the next software startup - file locking mechanism... you know... ;)
- Liveview: use the left and right arrow keys to navigate from one camera to the other and the top and bottom arrow keys to focus from front to back.