Xangle Camera Server Pro v1.11.0
Get your equipment ready
You need the basic equipment to start working with Xangle. For a 6 cameras setup, you should have at least these items:
- 6 cameras
- 6 usb cables
- One usb hub
- One Windows computer
Connect your usb cables to the hub, then the hub to the computer and you're good to go!
Getting started with the software
- Unzip the file on a folder on your desktop
- Launch xangle-server.exe
- The system is going to request your credentials. Use the login/password that have been provided
- Select the license (top left), then click on “load in Xangle Server”
The first thing you should do when you open Xangle Camera Server is to set your number of cameras. To do so, click on the camera count (top right corner), and change the number. The default value is 12 cameras. From the "output" button, set your final resolution and click "bounce" if you are not running a full 360 degree rig (to make your video bounce left and right)
Ordering your cameras
The easiest way to order your cameras is to use our auto system.
- Turn off all of your cameras.
- Turn your cameras on again, one by one, starting with the first one. Make sure your camera gets connected to the app before turning the following camera on.
- Once you've turned on all of your cameras, and that you see them all on the software, click on the "Automatically assign camera numbers" button on the dashboard.
- The numbers will be assigned automatically in the order the cameras have started.
If you happen to have an issue with a camera that is not numbered correctly, or you have two cameras that you want to swap, you can either use the "Swap two camera numbers" button or click on one of the cameras and manually assign a number to it, using the "Assign number" button
Eric Paré and the Xangle team - https://theXangle.com